Wednesday 8 December 2010

Shrien Dewani : Guilty or Not guilty?


I am following the high profile case of Anni Dewani Murder. At the moment it is premature to comment on the involvement of Shrien, however I personally feel he is being implicated.

My reason of contention is that image of South Africa is on stake. It is already tops the charts of crime countries of the world. The statement which are coming from a person who has nothing to loose. Also he has promised that he will be given lesser imprisonment if he co-operates with the Police.

I do not have figures but the case has already damaged the reputation of South Africa and has caused the loss over a $ 250 million in terms of Holiday cancellation from all across the world. This figure will further escalate if the involvement of the local gangs only and not of the Shrien will get proven. There is every reason of foul play South African government as its tourism industry is on the way to get a major blow.

My sympathies are with the Annie's family but should not forget that during one's low time man makes wrong decision. I read her uncle Ashok Hindocha is asking Shrien to appear in Capetown court, but he should not forget that once he will be there it will be very difficult to come out.

However sadly he is already being house arrested and being given a elctronic tag to track his whereabouts all the time.

I am just wondering what he will be his mental condition if he is truly innocent and being fabricated in his beloved's murder.

Also I read somewhere that she was seeing sitted separately and was weeping in the airplane without a concrete evidence.

I wish the justice for the departed soul.

Blue Mango

No comments:

Post a Comment