Tuesday 9 November 2010

Spanish Visa Experience (Day-12)

Today I did not wake up as plan. There was a slight mistake. I set the alarm at 6:50.. instead of AM I set it to PM. So I wake up at 7:22 AM. Still thinking it was enough time as I already prepared last night. I reach the Sloane Square at right time. However  I was not sure of the route. When I saw the watch it was 9:25 AM. Somehow I was praying god give me a Cab. As the luck would have been just a empty cab came and I got into it as fast as I can. The British driver in Indian style took a U turn and was able to reach the Counsulate in 5 minutes. There I was at 9:30 in front of Visa office.

After necessary security checks, I got into the office and filled the forms. He asked me many questions and then finally asked me to deposit the money. There was some confusion in the begining but in the end the visa officer asked me to deposit 50.40 GBP in the cashier.

After that came to the visa officer. He took the documents with little bit if asking here and there.
I am not really sure whether I will receive the visa or not. He asked me to come over to collect on Friday 1:30 PM.
Let us see how it turns.

Moral : One thing, no matter how much do you prepare, there will always be some unexpected events so do not be baffled by these all stuffs.  You can always reduce bit more after bit more preparation.

Bluemango

No comments:

Post a Comment